Perdido 03

Perdido 03

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cathie Blacks Says Stupid Shit Already

NY1 reports Cathie Black responded to parents' concerns about her tenure as chancellor with the following statement:

"I feel fantastic," said Black in the Upper East Side. "I just went to a couple of parties and people said, "How wonderful. Thank you for doing this for the city.' And I feel great."


Omigod, Cathie, you went to some parties on the Upper East Side and people wearing big white Barbara Bush pearls with cucumber martinis in their hands and hedge fund managers in their families thanked you for helping to educate the children of "those" people!

How exciting!

Good grief, I can't decide if Cathie Black is Harriet Miers or Marsha Brady from that statement.

Seriously that might be the dumbest thing I have heard from a person in public in the last five years who didn't have the name Sarah Palin written on her name tag.

I do know one thing for certain after one day of Chancellor Cathie with an "i" Black - she says really, really stupid stuff.

If I were Bloomberg, I might put the media gag back on her.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, be nice: the class of people at those parties are her (sole) constituents, and she's going to do her best to represent them. Where's the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a reason why this town is terrorist target # 1 . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, once again you did RBE. I almost spilled coffee on my screen as I read the first para your description .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't believe that quote. It was unbelievable that a grown woman would say that. Seriously. I want to make sure that quote tars her as the clueless plutocrat she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just (hic) went drinking with my best richie (hic) rich upper (hic) crusters and boy (hic) do they ever (hickey) *love* me for my sacrifices for under (hic) trodden.

    ReplyDelete