Perdido 03

Perdido 03

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cathie Black and Ambien




Cathie Black has a reputation for getting sauced at the wrong time - like that day she took Ambien instead of Advil during an important business meeting and had to be carried back to her hotel room to sleep it off.

I hope she can refill the prescription because with the hammer job she's going to get in the press from Tweedies crawling out of the woodwork to criticize her 95 day tenure, she may need a sleep aid.

One related note - who the hell keeps Ambien in their purse and accidentally takes that instead of Advil?

Oh, Cathie with an "i", we hardly knew ye...

1 comment:

  1. My insomnia comes from anxiety issues when I try to sleep. I found that Ambien didn't make me sleepy but it did relax me enough to fall asleep. There are tons of stories floating around about strange behavior and I have my share. I found this only happens when I try to do things between ingestion and onset. Only take it when you are already in bed, relaxing, and attempting to fall alseep, and you shouldn't have any problems.

    ReplyDelete