Perdido 03

Perdido 03

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No Patriotic Bloodlust On L Train



Guy tries to start "USA! USA!" chant on the L train yesterday to celebrate the killing of Bin Laden.

The only reaction he got was a middle finger at about the 44 second mark of the video.

You know, after the Luke Russert frat boy shit, the bloodlust outside the White House Sunday night and the Two Minute Hate in Times Square that had people trying to outdo each other in celebrating the killing of Bin Laden, I have to say that this video kind of gives me hope that all is not lost with America.

I never thought I would EVER write this, but thank you Williamsburg, thank you L train riders - you have reinvigorated my faith that America hasn't turned into one big WWE cage match audience.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.fair.org/blog/2011/05/02/the-wrong-time-to-talk-about-the-afghan-war/

    Good for firefighter Kenny and shame on stupid, idiot, moron Wolf.

    ReplyDelete