Perdido 03

Perdido 03

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bringing My Danielson Rubric With Me...

...so that I can go out and have a "highly effective" afternoon in my quantified interactions with human beings I meet upon the way.

Have I assessed them often enough?

Have the assessments been "high quality"?

Am I using the "data" from the "high quality assessments" to plan my future interactions with human beings?

Geez, how did I ever live before Charlotte Danielson, the economist, quantified every human interaction for me?

As Danielson has shown through her high quality research and professional development, any human interaction can be quantified and improved upon using her rubric.

You'd better bring your Danielson rubric with you too.

After all, why trust your own knowledge, experience, and inner spirit for living when you can trust Charlotte Danielson instead?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it's brilliant. It takes the Danielson rubric and its quantification of human interaction to its logical conclusion.

      Delete
  2. Please read and post the Times article in todays paper regarding the next education mayor. One of the people to leave a comment is Andrew Wolf(From the Bronx), his comment should be plastered all throughout the city and read repeatedly to the candidates wishing to succeed Bloomberg. The last line is a doozy!

    ReplyDelete