Perdido 03

Perdido 03

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Trump On Unions

Trump's a deadbeat, but this is an interesting take on unions from a potential GOP candidate:

On unions: "I've had great relationships with unions, and I've made good deals. I've made a lot of money, I mean, I've made many billions of dollars and in many cases I've been dealing with unions. So, really, collective bargaining doesn't bother me so much."

Trump has about as good a chance of being elected president as Newt Gingrich does.

He has a lot of baggage, an ego the size of Texas, thin skin, and he's declared bankruptcy more than once and walked away without paying his debts.

And can anybody win the GOP nomination without wanting to take unions to the brink?

UPDATE: I should add the following on entitlements from Mr. Trump:

When this country becomes profitable again, we can take care of our sick; we can take care of our needy. We don’t have to cut Social Security; we don’t have to cut Medicare and Medicaid. We can take care of people that need to be taken care of. And I’ll be able to do that.

Yeah, good luck winning the GOP nomination with that on the Internets...

No comments:

Post a Comment