Perdido 03

Perdido 03

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weiner: UFT May Not Like Me, But My Mom The Teacher Does

Because he just won't go away, we have the latest stupid thing Anthony Weiner has said:

"I've been endorsed by Frances Weiner, 31-year-veteran and a member of the UFT," he said today after a transportation forum in Manhattan.

Weiner claimed he wasn't seeking the endorsement of the UFT, but was merely hoping for the support of its rank-and-file teachers.

If I were Weiner, I wouldn't be so certain mom was going to vote for me.

Lots of people are answering "Weiner" when the pollsters are asking who they're likely to vote for, but we'll see how many of those actually pull the lever for Weiner come September.

I'm betting it will be a lot fewer than he's polling in May and June.

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking for the provision in the new assessment language that states that teachers getting an "I" formthemtestmdata must get an "I" overall? I looked at the complete document you posted but still can't find it. I also can't find it on the NYSED site.

    Does anyone have the link to this provision?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See Attachment A:

      "Teachers rated ineffective on student performance based on objective assessments must be rated ineffective overall."

      http://www.oms.nysed.gov/press/nyc-appr-plan.html

      Delete
  2. official: Thompson endorsed by corrupt UFT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we rank and filers are all about guys with an agenda like this arrogant self preoccupied prick. Bloomberg's agenda on steroids, How stupid does he think you have to be to be considered rank and file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonight Weiner said city workers should pay 10% of their salary to health care - 25% for smokers.

      Bloomberg's agenda on steroids indeed.

      Delete